Saturday, May 16, 2009

May 15 - Our 1st Anniversary

Times really flies and here we are after one year of marriage. Sometimes, it still feels like we juz got married yesterday.

I still remember during the past one year what he has done for us and the house when I was still in Singapore. Every weekend he has, he went to look for house funrnishing, painters, furnitures, wash the house etc in order to set up a brand new and beautiful home ready for me to stay when I arrived in August 2008. Not forgeting my in laws also contribute to this and I wanna tell them how much I love them coz they are treating me more and more like their own daughter.

All these tiny lil' details; I will never forget, coz its the thought and love that you have for me.

Afterall he knows that, its not easy for me to come all the way here, learning a new language, adapting to the new environment etc etc and has been giving me loads of support to make sure everything is ok for me..

To my sweet little hubby, I love you now and I will always do. We will have many more of this one yr in the next future.

Oh by the way, we bought each other a little gift for the anniversary and will reveal them next Saturday.

Reason being, May 19 is my FIL's bdae, to celebrate these 2 occasions, I will organise a party on May 23 inviting all our relatives for a dinner buffet..and we will open all the gifts on that day..

Till the next post.

2 comments:

Moments In Time said...

Congratulations to the loving couple! May the good Lord bless the both of you with many more years together!

p/s: Show us your new haircut!

Our Life Story said...

Thanks babe for your blessings..our same blessings to ur family too!