Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Here I am...Finally

Finally have decided to have a blog of my own to keep my frends & relatives from all over the world updated of my daily life here in Genoa, Italy..


Life for me really took a big change since the day I said yes to Mr L and decide moving to a totally different country with different cultures, weather, language which is outside of my own comfort zone on August 14, 2008.

The fact is I never regret making this choice, to live under the same roof with your loved one is the bestest thing on earth :)

Having dinner together, watching a good movie on the sofa couch, do food shopping on weekends and of coz Mr L do help me out on some house work too!

I bet Mr L's eyes will be redden after reading such 'dramatic' lines.. :)


Right guys and girls, stay tune for more updates..

Now is 9pm and I gonna go watching the football match with Mr L as Italy plays tonight..have to give my least support, ya?

Ciao and till the next...






No comments: