Thursday, November 20, 2008

Our Summer 2008 Holiday @ Tiglieto

Tiglieto is the place which we will go for every summer of the year for 3-4 days.
Basically, we just eat, drink, play cards, pinpong, sleep and eat and eat again :)
Every year, Mr L will share with me the pics of Tiglieto he has taken since I am still in Singapore and could only envy..

I was lucky this year as I arrived into Genoa on Aug 14, so we set off around 9am on Aug 15 together with my inlaws and our dear dog - Charlie. It was so amazing, the view, the air and of coz the endless food.
The moment we reach there, we 'check-in' to our rooms and what awaits us is FOOD!!! which is the antipasto (appetizers) before the long lunch will start..

While waiting, I took some pics around the serene place..this year I miss the strawberry picking in the woods as the season is not right yet..
Introducing my in laws :-


Franco - I must say he is a very very sweet guy. Always worrying about me if I eat well, sleep well and cover well...of coz that cutie beside him is our lovely dog - Charlie..always wag his tail when he sees us...





Up next is...
My mother in law - Fanny. Well its not easy getting ready all the food for the 21 of us..if u see the below next pics..







Cin cin or kum bai or yuuumm seng is more familiar...note the super big bowl with the cocktail !







These are only appetizers.. !!








Pasta al salsiccia (Pasta with sausage)..this is a yum yum..I had 2 portions .. !









How can we forget the dessert right? Well this is especially made by Tizziana - Pine Nut Tart...its sooo..mmmm... !?!







Mr L decided to take a pic of us in the kitchen after our lunch...:)

I am already now looking forward to our next trip in 2009, if we were lucky we might meet up with Little Fabio again....too damn cute to miss..



Do you all agree with me ??!!




No comments: