Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Punto Chiappa

It was March 22, a Sunday morning. At 10.20am, my inlaw gave us a morning call to invite us to join them, Daniela, Yolanda, Anna & Franco for a trekking at Punto Chiappa...

We were still very blur and no plan for the day so we dumb dumb say yes...well Mr L went before but not me so I was even more excited...the day was just perfect, clear skies, strong sun...

We have to meet up with my in laws at 11am at their house which is only 3 mins away from us...pretty rushy as we still have to pack our lunch box. Thinking and thinking...ahhhh still have some balance chicken pies which I bake the day before, so I bring them all along, some fruit juice, cheese, salami, snacks, fruits and we are DONE !!
The chickens pies made on Sat..beautiful right...taste just as good too :p

A close up pic

When we arrive there, it was so cooling, air was fresh and I cant wait to get started...


After 2 hrs of walking...it was already close to 2pm and all our stomach was growling and growling....and FINALLY we reach the peak...it was a terrific view and yes I do saw dolphins and they are too swifty to take a pic of....


Chatting after lunch and we went further up to have a overall view of the ocean...it was breath taking...


We also took a group pic to remember we came here together...next time will be another destination... (sorry for so few pics as Mr L forget to charge the camera as he promised)

From left to right: FIL, Yolanda, MIL, Anna, Daniele, Me & Franco (In front, Mr L)


When I reach home, I was dead tired and lucky me I do not need to cook as my MIL offer us to join them dinner later on...my poor FIL was dead tired and he told me his legs are frozen...


The next morning I woke up as well with cramp feet, it lasted for one week and I was walking and limping...of coz my damn 'good' hubby cant stop laughing for the whole week...


Tho was tired and the after effect of leg cramping, it did not stop me in going for the next.. ! :)


My MIL say there should be another coming up after our London trip...yiiippppeeee...

No comments: