Friday, December 5, 2008

Cannot Wait For Xmas to Arrive....

Time seems to fly so slow especially when we are all so eager waiting for X'mas to arrive. This will be my first winter Christmas, it will be even better if there is snow...

Finally this weekend, we shall start our X'mas shopping since Dec 08 is a national religous holiday here..

I can tell you I am so excited that tomorrow we will be going to Ikea, there will be a super huge crowd there and Mr L will be more worried than excited as his wife will make him broke...

Call me a 'mountain tortoise' all you want, but if you are here you will be like me, so many choices right in front of your eyes and you cant help not to put them into your trolley :)

Will take this holiday to set up the X'mas tree, getting X'mas gifts for everyone and also cut my hair...

Yes...I am cutting my hair for sure now, as it's too long (almost touching my butt) and blow drying every night is a mess..further I can have a new image..so why not?

On Monday, there is a X'mas market nearby our house and Mr L say its a must to go as there are chocolates fun fairs, candies, biscuits & cookies made just meant for the season and its a waste not to go and take a look (even better to buy) !! :p

Stay tune for the next blog as I will update with pictures...

P/s: Beng Keong, I know you are very excited already, so start saving $$ so you can come to Italy and visit jie jie & Uncle L...

Love u all...muuuaaaacckkkkk!!!

No comments: