Friday, December 26, 2008

Our Home Sweet Home

Eversince we moved into our house in Aug, we have been very busy going in & out of Ikea, home furnishing stores in order to finish setting up our house before Xmas's arrival.

Today, we have finally complete it and enjoying every sip of it in view of the big efforts we both put into..

I know we have promised lots of people pics of our home and I guess they are getting very very impatient..as good thing always come last, right? :p

Let's begin :-
Our main door with a newly bought carpet

Next up is our living room..














This TV cabinet takes up 30% of the room space and wonder if you notice that 47" TV right in the center?? Tht's Mr L's new "wife"




Our dining table caters mainly for guests..
















At the entrance, we have this consol table which Mr L has chosen from Ikea ..

This is our guest room. We have chosen white for both the sofa bed and the library shelf..you know we actually spent 3-4 hours in setting each of them up..but its all worth...

Behind those curtains is the balcony where we hang our laundry and enjoy the sun during the summer.

Mmm..this is our cozy bedroom, and the painting right behind us was a wedding gift from frends...
Big big mirror on the wall, am I the prettiest of all ? :)

Just beside our bedroom is the..
Toilet. The word small is just perfect to desrcibe our toilet :)

Here's our kitchen.. White again :) Here I can say 98% of people have a TV in their kitchen which I can never understand why... :) Mr L told me that I can watch it when I am cooking, like as if I can handle that..


Here's our big american fridge, which very few people here own one..everyone who come to our house are so envious of it..they were pretty shock and said the food inside feeds 4 and not for 2 !! :)
Finally here's my working station and eating station for Mr L..well he do offer some help at times :p

We are really so proud of ourselves in having this capability to set like a warm, cozy home all by ourselves..

Who's the next guest after my parents ? :)

No comments: