Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Feel so Good .. !

It took me 4 months to make this decision to get a new image as I love my long hair very much.

A lot of friends are surprise when I told them I wanna get my hair cut...

Definitely it feels so much lighter and less hassles in blow drying my hair everynight after shower. It becomes even more difficult as winter approaching.

What you will see after I finished blowing my hair is a bathroom floor full of my hairs and nothing else and its really a chore...

When I tell my hubby I wanna cut my hair...he was like.... '' Thank god...u finally decided to do that after 4 mths ??? '' He like my long hair but he says hair does grow u koe, u will have ur long hair again by next Spring ...

So here are the before & after pics...

Before: Taken in Sep 2008 @ Porto Antico


Taaa daaa !! The after...how do I look?? It took me huge huge courage to get some fringe..Pic taken in our guest room..














By the way, I promised as well some pics from the weekend market pic we went on Sunday called Mercatino al Brignole...we did not manage to take any pics as it was too dark and crowded and the pics turn out sucks... so here are some from Flickr.com...the below pics will tell :)



Tell me how is it possible to walk through this crowd...we are both saying 'scusarmi..scusarmi' all the time..means excuse me, excuse me..













This stall sells the most beautiful Xmas deco stuff we can find throughout the market, all those little little and very detailed decoz...







This stall is the most crowded stall of all..u name it, they have it..btw we bought our wreath here after we found nothing interesting @ Ikea ...




At the end of it, we got so hugry and cold, just wanna get out of the crowd. Also, we are pretty late for the football match & pizza session at Marco's house (Mr L's cousin)..

No comments: