Sunday, December 28, 2008

My First Xmas

Well, this is my first Xmas here, I still enjoy the same although it did not snow. I was so very excited triggered by the atmosphere here which is so much different from Singapore..

Few weeks back, we have been rushing up and down getting presents, the xmas tree, candies, chocolates and last the xmas decorations for both the house & the tree.

Our frends have gone to Paris for the weekend, we did not join as we have our own programs. On Xmas eve, Mr L brought me to a famous Japanese rest Toro, you will love the same I do if you have a love for Jap food.

We join my in-laws and their frends to church for the mass and then headed home at almost 2am to open our presents we made for each other :)


Every year its a tradition that we go to Robert's house for long lunch on both Xmas & St. Stephen day.
Here, I share with you guys some shots of my xmas experience here on Dec 25:-

We get ready the gifts we got for my in laws, the kids - Elisa & Nicole, Matteo, Robert as his birthday falls on Dec 28..

I have cooked some food to bring along to the pot luck lunch..I decided to cook some Asian food since they love it so much..and they are gone off the plates in 5 mins..

Teriyaki Chicken


Spring Rolls

Below are pics of our lunch at Rob's house, and look at the looong table which sits around 16 people...


Table full of food & wines...

Of coz, lets not forget the small table meant for the kids - Matteo, Nicole, Elisa (From left)

After the long lunch, now its time for the kids (including us :p) to open the presents: -

Matteo looking at his Lego present

Elisa, we got her all Hello Kitty gifts, she has a floating HK soap, a watch, a soap dispenser. See below..

Look at her very happy face, ahhhhh so nice is all that comes out from her mouth...



She is such a sweet lady I came to know and she keep insisting she wanna take a pic with us...

How I enjoy my Xmas here, how about your Dec 25?

1 comment:

Moments In Time said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (belated) dear! Looks like you've become quite the domestic goddess!! Everything looks perfect!